Sunday, June 28, 2009

Kiwi couple attempts to master an american coffee machine:

Okay... so I'm cheating. I walked only 10 miles from town and found a cheap roof to stay under. New Jersey is already exceeding my greatest expectations. Here's an example... the technology of a coffee making device! ... that, and this lovely bunkhouse is brand new and still smells like fresh cut pine. They've asked me for help with this appliance but my skills in coffee production are limited to the french press method. Their names are Mr. Ed and Lightweight.

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required.

No comments:

Post a Comment