Monday, February 9, 2009

Gear Review #1... GoLite's 'Adrenaline' 20 degree bag

CampSaver.com

"A premium 800-fill goose down, 20 sleeping bag that offers superior warmth, unmatched comfort and versatility, coupled with lite-weight construction and a female-specific fit.The waterproof Pertex Endurance Arid Zones? at the head and foot of the bag protect against condensation in critical a...


Lives up to its reputation.

ltrainismyname (AT nobo, '09) Somverville, MA 2/9/2009

5 5

Pros: Stows Easily, Warmth to Weight Ratio, Lightweight, Adjustable Hood, Warm, Half zip saves weight, Comfortable

Cons: Compression Sack Needed

Best Uses: 3 Season Camping, Car Camping, Backpacking

Describe Yourself: Avid Adventurer

What Is Your Gear Style: Minimalist

I did the research. I read the reviews, just like you. This bag is top of the line and it lives up to its reputation.

I'm a cold sleeper, so when I'm in the mountains, I need the 20 degree bag even in the summer. The only way I can find the balance of ultralight and comfortable is with gear like this.

It doesn't come with a stuff sack, but I just use one that I already had from another bag.

()

No comments:

Post a Comment