Friday, February 27, 2009

Magnetism

Hey, Friends:

I just got an email from Davey D. up near Burlington, VT. He's coordinating a backcountry ski adventure on Katahdin the exact day I'll be on Springer. Cool!

"Hey L-Train,
I leave this Sunday for Katahdin, looks like the weather will cooperate as well as can be expected for us. We will attempt to climb that bad ass mountain the hard way, right up the steep face maybe via the Cilley-Barber route if all goes well. I hope you are on track for starting the AT the beginning of March, that way I'll be at the north end as you start the trek from the southern end of it. I will be thinking of you and hope your thru-hiking goes well.
I tried to add a post on your blog but for some reason was unsuccessful... Oh well, I'll be sending you some good thoughts from the northern end of the AT if I make the summit of Katahdin, good luck with the hike!
Later,
DaveD"


1 comment:

  1. In order to post comments to the blog, you need to follow me. Check around at the top right of the page for a "follow" button. You'll need to enter your email address, so when the blog is updated, you'll get an email message.

    When in doubt, check me out:
    nobo09@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete